To carry out this strategy it is important that the player is aware that he will need to have a high budget. In the Martingale strategy it is recommended to start with very small bets, they can even be 1 euro. However, the bankroll in the James Bond strategy is 200 euros . Can the bet be reduced? In reality there is no counter indication, you can reduce or even increase the bet, but never change the guidelines to follow.
We remember that the total bet per game is 200 euros and that a multiple bet or column bet is made. Of the 37 or 38 numbers, depending on whether you play American roulette or European roulette, you will have bet on 25 numbers and only 12 or 13 will be discovered.
How To Bet
It is a very simple and precise strategy to follow.
- 140 euros- The first 140 euros must be placed between the high numbers that go from 19 to 36, both included. In the case of winning, the bet is paid 1: 1.
- 50 euros- The next 50 euros have to be placed in six numbers from 13 to 18, both included.
- 10 euros- The remaining 10 euros will always be placed on the number 0. In the event that the ball lands on 0, the bet is paid at 35: 1.
Thanks to the James Bond strategy, a good part of the roulette numbers are covered, so the chances of hitting are high. But it is well known that roulette is a game of chance, and chance is sometimes fickle. So there was a possibility that the ball would land in one of the boxes that comprise the numbers from 1 to 12. What does that mean? That we will have lost 200 euros.
Winnings Per Hit:
- In the event that the ball lands on a number from 19 to 36, the winnings are 80 euros .
- If the ball has landed between the 13th and the 18th the winnings amount to 100 euros.
- If fortune is on your side and the ball lands on 0, the profit is 160 euros .
As we explained at the beginning of the article, the James Bond strategy requires a high budget. For this reason, the player is advised to abandon this strategy and focus on the Martingale , Paroli or d’Alembert strategy in the event of losing.
- The gains are high .
- The rules of the game are simple and easy to follow.
- Almost every number on the table is covered . So the chances of hitting are high.
- You need a high budget .
- In the event that the ball lands between 1 and 12, a considerable amount is lost only in one round.
- The house always starts with an advantage. Remember that casinos are gambling companies, whose goal is to win money from players, not the other way around.
The Ineffectiveness Of Long-Term Strategy
In the long term, the James Bond strategy is not recommended because the losses are greater than the gains. How can it be possible? Perhaps with an example it will be clearer. Imagine that you play 37 games of roulette and that in each one of them you bet 200 euros. Imagine that the ball stops each time at a different number. There is a probability that this will happen, although it is true that it is difficult. What does it mean? Every 37 games, you would lose 20 euros.